fitness fitness model

Thomas Delauer

11:59:00 AMUnbounded By Words Photography


     Alot has happen since I moved to Los Angeles,California! I will try my best to catch you all up on what's been going on. These images were from a shoot I did with Thomas Delauer, a fitness model I met at a Fitness convention. I was talking to Colin Wayne and he introduced me to Thomas. Thomas wanted to do a few shots with his old dog, and I agreed. The images came out really well, we had a great shoot! Shooting with people like Thomas inspires me to get my body in shape. My love for fried chicken is making it difficult though. What habits are you having a hard time breaking from? I would love to hear from you in the comments!

-Clyph Jean-Philippe
IG: @ubwinc

Thomas Delauer
IG: @thomasdelauer

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Contact Form