Angee Clorissa

Angee

11:17:00 AMUnbounded By Words Photography


I had the wonderful opportunity to work with professional model Angee and a great team of professional creatives. Angee was very exciting to work with, we have been talking for a long time in wanting to do a shoot together and it finally happen. Clorissa Wright, Creative Director/Stylist, contacted me to see if I would like to be part of this collaboration. I was very busy at the time, but I made room in my schedule, and I am really happy I did. I had a lot of fun working with everyone that made this shoot possible! 










Model: Angee Killian (Website)
MUA: Tina Roberts (Facebook Page)
Hair Stylist: Myrna Garcia 
Wardrobe/Creative Director: Clorrisa Wright (Portfolio)
Photographer: Clyph Jean-Philippe (Website)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Contact Form