Canon Rebel XS EF 50mm f/1.8 II

Trevor & Rayme's Wedding

9:46:00 PMUnbounded By Words Photography



I had the great honor to be the wedding Photographer for Trevor and Rayme's Wedding. The Wedding took place in West Virginia. This was my first time in West Virginia, and I have to say it is a very beautiful state. The wedding was also a very beautiful one, it was a simple but an elegant kind of a wedding. The decorations were put together with things found in nature, and some where made from sheet music. Not to be cliche', but everything was put together in harmony. Towards the end of the ceremony it rained. All was perfect though, I got to get some interesting shots in the rain, and the reception was moved indoor in a matter of minutes. I hope you enjoyed this wonderful moment in Trevor and Rayme's life. (side note) You will see some color effects on a few pictures that I did to capture the theme of this wonderful wedding.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Contact Form