Update

9:46:00 PMUnbounded By Words Photography


I apologize for not updating this blog for a long time! I promise to do a better job. My style has greatly changed and improved from my last post. Many things have happen since. I have been working with agency signed models/actors and aspiring models/actors. I also had the opportunity in aiding several models in getting signed!  I now live in Orlando, Florida, and have met many great people while down here. I will use this blog not only to showcase our portfolio, but also provide tips to models and photographers from what I have learned while working in this industry. Later today I will be posting pictures from a recent shoot! Thank you for being very patient!

Mean While don't forget to like us on Facebook : Unbounded By Words Photography

Clyph Jean-Philippe

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Contact Form