Christian Clyph

Christian

3:19:00 PMUnbounded By Words Photography
















I got the pleasure in being Christian's first photographer. Christian is originally from California, he is currently residing in Florida and works in the real estate industry. After several of his friends recommending him that he should be a model he decided to give it a try. It was a pleasure working with him and he was very down to earth.

Model: Christian

Agency: Chrome Talent

Photographer: Clyph Jean-Philippe

Don't forget to check out my Facebook page! Thanks :)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I knew my boy was beautiful but you did an amazing job... If your ever in LA ;-)... thank you for helping him start his new career... PS I was his first photographer LOL... Thanks again, Christians Mom..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the compliment, I appreciate it. Also I will be visiting LA Really soon! :)

      Delete

Total Pageviews

Contact Form